“The Margaret E. Heggan Free Public Library relies on Grant to provide one-stop solutions for all its facility management, maintenance, and repair needs.”
- Facility Management, Maintenance, and Repair Services Services
- On-Site Support, with 24/7 Services as Needed
- Preventive Maintenance for HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Systems.
- General Carpentry Services
Grant is providing across-the-board facility management, maintenance, and repair services at the historic Margaret E. Heggan Free Public Library.
Located on Delsea Drive in Sewell, NJ, this Gloucester County community landmark is a 20,000-square-foot, multi-level learning and education facility that hosted more than 250 programs and welcomed nearly 23,000 visitors last year.
As the facility manager, Grant responds to the full spectrum of the library’s needs, including:
- Preventive maintenance for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- General maintenance, including patching and painting walls and ceiling tile replacement.
- General carpentry.
- Façade and grounds repair and maintenance.
- Emergency response services.