Grant Integrative Facilities Management is recognized as one of the most respected facility management firms in the tri-state region and we are looking to expand our staff with experienced HVAC Technicians seeking exciting, career-enhancing opportunities.
Grant’s current portfolio of projects is expanding rapidly, giving us the opportunity to hire qualified, dedicated, and ambitious professionals.
Our firm has several openings for experienced HVAC Technicians with experience installing, maintaining, and repairing all aspects of various heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and energy management systems. Work responsibilities will include routine maintenance, preventive maintenance, and emergency response service. Example projects could include supply and exhaust ducts, automatic temperature control, fan motor drives, air volume boxes, and refrigeration.
Supervision and management experience are not required but welcomed. Ability to organize and undertake daily tasks, as well as long-range projects, is a must. An ability to troubleshoot issues, handle emergency calls, and make sound decisions are required. All candidates must have a personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
All Grant employees must exhibit excellent communication skills as customer service and client interaction are hallmarks of our firm.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- The position requires knowledge commensurate with the completion of a formal apprenticeship program or via on-the-job training and supplemented with HVAC training classes or courses
- Proficiency is heating and air conditioning control, supply, and distributions systems
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Physical condition to execute assignments
- Ability to solve problems using basic mathematical, technical, mechanic, and scientific principles
- Experience utilizing a computerized work order system
- Ensure all work complies with contractual requirements and client’s standards
- High school diploma
- Applicable apprenticeship certificate and/or trade coursework
- At least five years of experience as an HVAC Technician
- Comprehensive HVAC system, parts, and equipment knowledge
- Experience with routine, preventive, and emergency maintenance
- Organization and communication skills needed to work in a team setting
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass drug and background screening
Grant provides full-service facility management, owner’s representation, project and construction management, engineering, and inspection services, delivering cost-effective, quality-focused expertise to our healthcare, education, institution, and public sector clients.
Grant offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health and 401K plans. Grant is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting diversity in our firm and industry.
Interested candidates should email resumes and a single-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Grant Integrative Facilities Management, 188 Fries Mill Road, Turnersville, NJ 08012.