Grant Integrative Facilities Management (Grant) is searching for reliable full-time or part-time Grounds Attendants to maintain the facilities and grounds in a clean and orderly condition at three public parks in Gloucester County, NJ. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and be able to work varied hours, including days, evening, weekends, and holidays as necessary. The Attendant will be provided with a Grant company vehicle to drive to and from the Gloucester County parks along with a Utility Vehicle to drive while at the parks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Provide basic housekeeping duties, including cleaning and disinfecting lavatories, pavilions, picnic areas, and key office spaces utilizing the proper supplies in accordance with specified instructions.
- Regularly check the trash/recycling receptacles, emptying and sanitizing as needed, in all areas of the property.
- Monitor and replenish toilet tissue, paper towels, hand sanitizer, and soap, as needed.
- Safely handle and dispose of trash within safety policies.
- Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe environment.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Wear proper uniform and Grant-provided PPE and maintain a neat, clean appearance. Maintain a positive image and demeanor and ensure client and user satisfaction.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent welcomed.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing; demonstrate and maintain a safe driving record.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn the job’s requirements.
- Working within a team structure.
- Reliability, honesty, and trustworthiness are musts.
- Janitorial experience and knowledge of cleaning products are not required, but a plus.
Grant is recognized as one of the most experienced facility management firms in the tri-state region. We provide full-service facility management, owner’s representation, project and construction management, and inspection services, delivering cost-effective, quality-focused expertise to our healthcare, education, institution, and public sector clients.
Grant offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health and 401K plans. Grant is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to promoting diversity in our firm and industry.
Interested candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Grant Integrative Facilities Management, 188 Fries Mill Road, Turnersville, NJ 08012.