Sara's Project Experience
Facility Leadership & Project Management Services at Lehigh University — As Senior Project Manager, Sara provides engineering management, and program oversight for a variety of multi-modal transportation and facility-related projects. Sara has embedded herself within the staff at Lehigh—a private institution with an enrollment of more than 5,000 spread across 2,300 acres, including 150 buildings comprising 4 million square feet of floor space. Among the projects Sara has partnered with Lehigh on include:
- SouthSide Commons – 428-bed residence hall.
- Campus-wide Parking Study – Parking regulations, data collection & analysis, future planning.
- 2017 Transit Study – Features wayfinding and bus stop improvements, bus route and stop planning, construction planning, transit system planning, and traffic engineering.
- PTP Parking & Transportation Plan Implementation – Features stakeholder coordination and communication, master planning, and campus-wide snow removal procedures.
- Campus Walkability – Features recreation trails and multi-use paths.
- Grant Writing – Features researching, developing, and submitting grant applications.
- Packer Avenue Street Vacation – Features managing a traffic study, parking study, utility work, and boundary survey, easement, and street vacation preparation. Also features a parking meter study.
- Commuter Parking – Features commuter lot improvements, including lighting, signage, and security.
Registrations: Professional Engineer in NJ & PA,
Project Management Professional
Alma Mater: BS, Civil Engineering, Lehigh University
MS, Civil Engineering, Villanova University